Here’s a quick healthy plant-based recipe ideal for a midweek meal with nutritious fresh ingredients. By Nutritional Therapist, Sarah Brereton.
Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Servings: 4
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 medium onion diced
1 red chilli, chopped
2 garlic cloves crushed
400 g chopped tomatoes
400 g canned chickpeas drained
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
100 g spinach
10 g fresh coriander
1 tbsp of fresh ginger (4cm size piece, chopped or grated)
Thai Gold red curry paste
Thai Gold coconut milk
1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan and add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and ginger and stir well.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, drained chickpeas, coconut milk, chopped peppers, chilli and salt and pepper. Reduce the heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- 2 minutes before it has finished cooking, add the spinach and coriander, stir well.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- You are now ready to serve your delicious, nutritious plant-based meal.
You will be surprised to learn it does not contain all the important nutrients your body needs every day. That’s why we have recommend including Cleanmarine V-Good. Just 1 capsule a day gives multi-nutrient support for a plant-based diet.